Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes I am Serious, and Don't Call Me Shirley! RIP Leslie Nielsen\Michael Screwed King

First I'd like to say yesterday we lost a very funny and talented actor, Leslie Nielsen passed away at 84 years old in his Ft Lauderdale home around his family. He did many serious and science fiction movies but the ones I ever really watched was the comedy movies ever since he made Airplane. I have some of his movies on DVD The Naked Gun 1, Airplane, and Camoflauge and the short lived TV show that started The Naked Gun movies, Police Squad. 

He has made many parody movies like Wrongfully Accused, making fun of The Fugitive, Mel Brooks' Dracula Dead & Loving it which was making fun of Bram Stocker's Dracula, Spy Hard where he was Agent WD-40, Scary Movie 3 & 4 where he played President Harris. and his last movie Super Hero Movie where he played Dragon Fly Guy's uncle parody of Spider Man, and the others I mentioned above these I mentioned were some of my favorites. Thank You Leslie for the Laughs RIP.

And next my thoughts on the 3 hour King Of The Ring episode of Monday Night Raw tonight I didn't see the first few matches but it was a pretty good show. At the end I was marking out for Jerry Lawler because he has always been one of my favorites. Michael Cole came in and screwed The King out of the title. I don't get mad ever with the stuff on wrestling because I know its mostly scripted but I did tonight. Like the Montreal Screwjob where Vince Screwed Bret, tonight Michael Screwed The King. And it is obvious that Michael Cole is the "Anonymous" General Manager. 

Not that I don't like seeing Miz with the Title I am just a Jerry Lawler fan lol. I was glad when The Miz won last week too because it gets boring seeing the same people over and over back and forth with the title.  My favorite on TNA right now who I believe should be the world champion is The Pope, D'Angelo Deniro AKA Elijah Burke.

The Winner of The King Of The Ring I believe it really fits Sheamus because where he is from and the accent, I believe he also is a good wrestler. My favorite King Of The Ring was when Owen Hart won King Of The Ring and the one that made Stone Cold Steve Austin famous where he wrestled Jake The Snake Roberts and came up with is Austin 3:16 saying.

But all in all Raw was a good show. Will post later when I have something else to talk about.


And be sure to check out the other blog "According To His Will" My ministry page thank you & God bless.
              

In Memory Of
   Lesilie Neilsen 
February 11, 1926 – November 28, 2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment