Saturday, November 27, 2010

Introduction: A little bit about me and this page

My name is Daniel Curtis, born and raised in Warner Robins GA and if you can tell by the name of this blogger I'm really into Music, Video Games & Professional Wrestling that is what this blog page is about and some more random stuff. This here is just something to do from when i'm Bored and there is nothing else to do lol. I don't have any of the newer gaming systems like a PS3, Nintendo Wii or XBOX 360 I just have this computer and Super NES, Gamecube, Playstation 1 and a n64 so i'm way behind I will review some of my favorites and some not so much though lol. So since that is so, this page is mostly going to be the other three things Music, Games and other Random stuff lol.

I will talk about stuff happening in Wrestling today, some of my favorite wrestlers and favorite matches and shows. With the music I'm gonna talk about Albums, Singers, Songs and when ever else happens and the Random stuff is maybe something from my other page or just stuff I got on my mind. But I hope all of you enjoy these post if you have something you want me to talk about on this page like in the news or wrestling or music or video games any of that leave it as a comment on any of these blogs hope you enjoy this page and the other one God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment